Verizon Wireless Connected Solutions Series – Louisville, Kentucky
The opportunities to create solutions for the Internet of Things and Machine to Machine are everywhere and increasing exponentially. Perhaps you have an idea for how to capitalize on this trend, but do you know where to go from here?
- How will your hardware connect to the internet, and should it?
- How will you secure the data in transport?
- Where is the data going and what will happen once it gets there?
- Will power consumption become an issue for your device?
- What is the expected lifetime of the hardware in the field?
Learn about howVerizon can help clear up the confusion and shorten your device development process at the Verizon IoT Developers Workshop! We’ll work through the full development lifecycle from ideation to iteration in this workshop that will help M2M developers gain insight on the questions above, as well as, knowledge on specific topics covering hardware design and certification and implementation through product launch.
You’ll hear from subject matter experts, have an opportunity to meet with many of Verizon’s development partners and get hands-on with the various hardware tools available.
April 14th, 2015
Workshop starts at 8:30 am and ends at 1:00 pm.